What Platforms do you specialize in? - See Below
If I order a custom script, is my data and code safe from the public and only to be used by me? - Absolutely! We will not sell or share your data, scripts or personal info with any 3rd-party. Also, we will never revamp to sell your custom-ordered script or shared data. The sale and delivery of your order is secure and never seen by the public.
What exactly does your company do mostly? -
1. We make custom scripts that bring a trader's ideas or systems to life. 2. We offer language translation between trading platforms. 3. We provide a catalog of indicators for sale.
What is the fee to have a script done for me, and how much for a script from the catalog? - Every situation in custom work is different. Contact us to get a quote. If you have a script that you would like to have updated or would like to refit your code to our artwork, that is less in price compared to coding strategies and indicators from scratch. Scripts for sale are of varying pricing. We look to partner with TradingView, TradeStation, and NinjaTrader in the future, entering into their marketplaces as well. Subscription services will be offered eventually, more about this on our blog in the future.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
-We Specialize in 3 script formats currently with plans to add more. With a few minor exceptions, we can convert most of what we do from one language to another.
-You will need to own the corresponding platform and have knowledge of how to use scripts in a platform before you can dig into custom scripts. Please contact that provider for information on using custom scripts with that platform. We do not provide platform education. We suggest you learn all you can about applying scripts to your charts and lists, and just get a good feel for your platform. This will help you get the best results from a custom scripting service provided by anyone, not only us.
-We have only the goal of meeting your specific scripting specifications. Though we would love for you to profit of course, at no time do or can we say that our scripting will improve anyone's profit results. Many factors will play into live success and failure that we cannot control. The user of the script assumes the risk at all times.
-For education on how to code these scripts, check on our website for features concerning this coming eventually on our blog. Below are the formats we are offering and why we like scripting for them.
The Supported Programming Languages
1. Thinkscript - for the ThinkOrSwim Platform - Features a vast ability in printing colorful charts, with the capability to pack loads of information into your monitors in a small amount of space. You can access future and historic bars easily in their language, making for powerful scripts. Even with the language's limitations in automation, we can still code some great analysis devices, and complex combos as well, while always looking sharp on your screen. (TDA brokerage needed)
2. Pinescript - for the TradingView Platform - We believe this platform is about to take off. They are linking themselves to brokers in the upcoming year, and we expect an uptick in pinescript usage. What is great about it is that you can chart things quickly with small amounts of code, and they offer strategy entry/exit capability. Currently, TradingView charting is free to use and view online for anyone, no broker needed. (TradingView and exchanges' paid services for real-time data)
3. Easylanguage - for TradeStation and MultiCharts - we are using TradeStation to code most of our heavy-duty scripts. What TradeStation might lack in the graphics sweetness that the other 2 have, it makes up for in power. The language is a bit more adept to strategies. TradeStation strategies and the platform's systems of using them are accurate, and the back-testing analysis is outstanding. We can code plenty of studies and indicators into Easylanguage as well. (TradeStation in-house brokerage required, pay for real-time data)
Limited support currently, however, full support coming soon:
4. C# .NET - Several Platforms 5. Excel based - Data Imported
Experiencing issues with your cart? Delete cookies related to SCRIPTaCHART and SendOwl.com, refresh the page and your cart should work.
SCRIPTaCHART.com and its affiliates cannot be held responsible for the loss on risks taken by a user of our created scripts or consultations.
All payments are made securely using a credit/debit card or a PAYPAL account. Thanks in advance for your business!
Click for disclaimer - SCRIPTaCHART © 2018